Terms and ConditionsShipping
- moduasm.co.za keeps as complete an inventory as possible, however, some items are offered on-order basis only or may be out of stock. This will mean that the delivery time will be slightly longer than usual. Due to products being imported, prices are subject to change, especially on items that are not in stock.
- In the event of an extended delay in delivery time or price fluctuations, we will be in contact with you.
- We reserve the right to cancel an order for which payment has already been received. This may occur if stock is insufficient or the quality of goods ordered does not meet our standards. Should we exercise this right, you will receive a full refund with no deductions.
- In-stock items are dispatched once payment is reflected in our bank account.
Returns (30 days for a refund if terms are met.)
- Items may be returned only when defective, damaged or if the product supplied is not the same product as what was ordered.
- If the item(s) are defective in any way this must be reported as soon as reasonably possible after the item(s) having been delivered to you and must be returned to us as soon as possible. The defective part may be subject to a Supplier test.
- Any damage to a delivered must also be reported immediately.
- Item(s) must be in original unopened packaging
- You must contact us for a Return Authorization before returning any item
- Refunds will be issued in the same method of payment as the original payment
- Return shipping charges are not refundable
- Returns on items with free shipping will be refunded for the purchase price less the shipping cost originally incurred to send you the item(s)
- The original invoice must be provided
- Shipping charges ARE NOT refundable unless an item was shipped to you in error.
- In the event that an item requires warranty service, you will be responsible for all shipping charges to and from the warranty service centre.
Website Terms and Conditions of Use Relating to www.moduasm.co.za
These Terms and Conditions (“the Terms and Conditions”) govern your (“the User”) use of the SAWEBTRADE (PTY) LTD (“Provider”) website located at the domain name www.moduasm.co.za (“the Website”). By accessing and using the Website, the User agrees to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set out in this legal notice. The User may not access, display, use, download, and/or otherwise copy or distribute Content obtained on the website for marketing and other purposes without the consent of the Provider.Electronic Communications
By using this Website or communicating with the Provider by electronic means, the user consents and acknowledges that any and all agreements, notices, disclosures, or any other communication satisfies any legal requirement, including but not limited to the requirement that such communications should be in writing.Online Payment – PayFast Payment Gateway
All online credit card payments are processed by the PayFast Internet Payment Gateway. Card Holders may go to www.payfast.co.za to view PayFast security policies.Updating of these Terms and Conditions
Provider reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove from portions or the whole of these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Changes to these Terms and Conditions will become effective upon such changes being posted to this Website. It is the User’s obligation to periodically check these Terms and Conditions at the Website for changes or updates. The User’s continued use of this Website following the posting of changes or updates will be considered notice of the User’s acceptance to abide by and be bound by these Terms and Conditions, including such changes or updates.Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights
Provider provides certain information at the Website. Content currently or anticipated to be displayed at this Website is provided by Provider, its affiliates and/or subsidiary, or any other third party owners of such content, and includes but is not limited to Literary Works, Musical Works, Artistic Works, Sound Recordings, Cinematograph Films, Sound and Television Broadcasts, Program-Carrying Signals, Published Editions and Computer Programs (“the Content”). All such proprietary works and the compilation of the proprietary works are copyright by the Provider, its affiliates or subsidiary, or any other third party owner of such rights (“the Owners”), and is protected by South African and international copyright laws. The Providers reserve the right to make any changes to the Website, the Content, or to products and/or services offered through the Website at any time and without notice. All rights in and to the Content are reserved and retained by the Owners. Except as specified in these Terms and Conditions, the User is not granted a license or any other right including without limitation under Copyright, Trademark, Patent or other Intellectual Property Rights in or to the Content.Limitation of liability
The Website and all Content on the Website, including any current or future offer of products or services, are provided on an “as is” basis and may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. The Owners make no warranty or representation as to the availability, accuracy or completeness of the Content. Neither Provider nor any holding company, affiliate or subsidiary of Provider, shall be held responsible for any direct or indirect special, consequential or other damage of any kind whatsoever suffered or incurred, related to the use of, or the inability to access or use the Content or the Website or any functionality thereof, or of any linked website, even if Provider is expressly advised thereof.Choice of Law
This Website is controlled, operated and administered by Provider from its offices within the Republic of South Africa. Access to the Website from territories or countries where the Content or purchase of the products sold on the Website is illegal is prohibited. The User may not use this Website in violation of South African export laws and regulations. If the User accesses this Website from locations outside of South Africa, that User is responsible for compliance with all local laws. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa, and the User consents to the jurisdiction of the Port Elizabeth High Court in the event of any dispute. If any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions are found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to give effect to the intent of these Terms and Conditions, and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall continue in full force and effect. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the Provider and the User with regard to the use of the Content and this Website.